Soles, Jeffrey S.
Displaying items 1 to 5 of 5
- Soles, J.S. 1979. The early Gournia town. American Journal of Archaeology 83: 149-167.
- Soles, J.S. 1992. The Prepalatial Cemeteries at Mochlos and Gournia and the House Tombs of Bronze Age Crete. Hesperia Supplements 24. Princeton, New Jersey: American School of Classical Studies at Athens.
- Soles, J.S. 1999. The ritual “killing” of pottery and the discovery of a Mycenaean telestas at Mochlos. In Meletemata: Studies in Aegean Archaeology Presented to Malcolm H. Wiener as He Enters His 65th Year, edited by P.P. Betancourt, V. Karageorghis, R. Laffineur, and W.-D. Niemeier, 787–792. Aegaeum 20. Leuven: Peeters.
- Soles, J.S. 2008. Mochlos IIA: Period IV, the Mycenaean Settlement and Cemetery, the Sites. Prehistory Monographs 23. Philadelphia: INSTAP Academic Press.
- Soles, J.S. 2022. Mochlos IVA: Period III, the House of the Metal Merchant and Other Buildings in the Neopalatial Town. Prehistory Monographs 68. Philadelphia: INSTAP Academic Press.