Displaying items 1 to 5 of 5
- Hood, M.S.F., G. Huxley, and N. Sandars. 1958–1959. A Minoan cemetery at Upper Gypsades. The Annual of the British School at Athens 53–54: 194–262.
- Sandars, N. 1955. The antiquity of the one-edged bronze knife in the Aegean. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 21: 174–197.
- Sandars, N. 1961. The first Aegean swords and their ancestry. American Journal of Archaeology 67: 117–153.
- Sandars, N. 1963. Later Aegean swords. American Journal of Archaeology 67: 117–153.
- Sandars, N. 1983. North and south at the end of the Mycenaean age: Aspects of an old problem. Oxford Journal of Archaeology 2: 43–68.